St. Anne’s Children and Family Center
St. Anne’s Children and Family Center is a program of Catholic Charities Eastern Washington. St. Anne’s provides high quality early learning opportunities and experiences for children of all faiths ranging in age from 1 month through 12 years. As a participant in Washington State Early Achievers, we are committed to meeting and exceeding all quality and educational standards for our center and for each child we serve.
St Anne’s has served the most vulnerable populations and provided multiple family services in Spokane since 1943. St Anne’s began offering childcare during World War II. In 1945, St Anne’s identified a need in the community for adoption services and over the next 40 years cared for and placed over 4,000 infants. During this same time, St Anne’s operated a maternity home to provide expectant mothers a safe environment. St Anne’s cared for medically fragile children from 1970-1994 providing tender care for children with severe handicaps. In 1999, St Anne’s went back to its roots and began offering childcare services again, opening a new facility in 2004, located at 25 W 5th Ave. Today, St. Anne’s Children & Family Center provides child development programs to nurture and educate over 200 children ages 1 month through 12 years of age.
St. Anne’s Provides:
- Secure Locked Facility
- Internet-based secure cameras for families to watch their child at play
- Curriculum- based educational program for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers focused on the individual child
- Qualified and nurturing teachers who have degrees in Education, Early Childhood Education and/ or STARS training
- Our facility offers 14 separate large classrooms, multiple indoor large motor areas, three outdoor play areas, as well as covered roof top play area
- 2 large areas specializing in S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics)
- Family library and large community garden
St. Anne’s is open Monday-Friday from 7 am – 5:30 pm.
Please call 232-1111 x203 for more information.