St. Anne’s Children and Family Center
St. Anne’s Children and Family Center is a program of Catholic Charities Spokane. St. Anne’s provides high quality early learning opportunities and experiences for children of all faiths ranging in age from 1 month through 6 years. As a participant in Washington State Early Achievers, we are committed to meeting and exceeding all quality and educational standards for our center and for each child we serve. We are located at 25 W. 5th Avenue in Spokane.
St. Anne’s Provides:
- Secure Locked Facility
- Internet-based secure cameras for families to watch their child at play
- Curriculum- based educational program for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers focused on the individual child
- Qualified and nurturing teachers who have degrees in Education, Early Childhood Education and/ or STARS training
- Our facility offers 14 separate large classrooms, multiple indoor large motor areas, three outdoor play areas, as well as covered roof top play area
- 2 large areas specializing in S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics)
- Family library and large community garden
St. Anne’s is open Monday-Friday from 7 am – 5:30 pm.
Please call 232-1111 x203 for more information.