Educated and Experienced
[list style=”style5″ line=”yes”]
- We are proud to say that 86% of our full-time teaching staff have college level degrees in Early Childhood Education and many of our remaining staff are participating in programs to earn their credentials or degrees.
- Twice a year our teachers are given a full day of professional development opportunities so they can work on enhancing curriculum and remain current on best teaching practices.
- All of our teachers are supported and mentored to continue their education while employed by St. Anne’s. We offer stipends and release time to assist them in attending early childhood conferences.
- Professional Consultants assist our classroom teachers to further provide expertise in areas of special needs, curriculum development, and professional certification.
- Mentor Teachers assist our classroom teachers by providing peer support and coaching in areas of curriculum and environment and child assessment. This creates a career step for our most qualified and experienced teachers.